Friday, August 30, 2013

Do you want a bride with that?

One of my best friends told me to look this up and I'm so glad I did because now I get to share it with all of you.
(from:todanoticia.com)

Just when you thought those golden arches were just for food, they branch out into weddings.
(Before you think I'm crazy both CNN and Time have reported on it.) They are using a larger restaurant in their chain and they have fully equipped it with the ability to hold and serve various wedding sizes and they offer a number of packages to make your special day unique. Unfortunately  if you were looking to have a champagne toast you may need to pick a different venue because they are a alcohol free site. 

The prices are actually really reasonable, "the basic Warm and Sweet Wedding Package for 50 guests goes for under $1,300. For another $165, the bride can rent a gown of pearly white balloons"
(from:www.senortuna.com)

The location also does engagement parties too but be warned, they have been getting a steady stream of call so be sure to book early. They seem like a lot of fun!

Currently this is only offered Hong Kong, but I'm sure if they knew American girls were excited about it they may branch out here too!

Ding Marriage is Done


No comments:

Post a Comment