Friday, December 20, 2013

Changing things up a Bit

Hey Lovlies,

I'm changing things up a bit since I really am going to become a Southside bride in July!

From here on out, I am going to try to write more about my current experiences instead of just mash ups and advice. (but since I love making mash ups, I might throw one in every now and then)

I want to try to help others who are tired of reading the same old tips on how to save money on your wedding day. Some of us just realistically can't have a wedding under 50 people, or even 150 for that matter, so all of the "weddings under 10K" blogs, books and websites don't apply to us. What if the most important things on your and your significant other's priority list is being surrounded by the people you love?

We are inviting 200+ to our wedding because we have a ton of people who we truly love and want there on our wedding day. We are saving money in lots of other ways and I hope my future posts help give the bride with the big guest list and small pocketbook hope.

Let's walk this path together!
<3 thesouthsidebride

No comments:

Post a Comment