Friday, June 28, 2013

Ugly Bridesmaid Dresses

Being asked to be the maid of honor or bridesmaid in a friend's wedding is truly an exciting experience for any woman, but usually within the first few minutes of the excitement you start to picture yourself in the wedding your bride is describing.

Well this is about when that excitement turns into the biggest favor you will ever do for your friend. I've searched the internet and I believe I have found the top ten worst bridesmaid dresses that are still being sold today (But remember that these are the extreme cases on these sites and usually these places provide beautiful dresses). For some overall laughs, take a peak at Uglydress.com

Crossing the line between sexy and slutty

Sometimes brides get so wrapped up in picking dresses that their bridesmaids can reuse or they really want the wedding to have a fun party like theme that they don't realize that if their bridesmaids stand on a corner for a bit too long someone might stop and ask them for a good time.

Feathers and Fluff

Your Bride truly believes she is a trend setter, she was wearing arm and leg warmers months before the rest of the world thought to bring the style back, she drapes hers ears in earrings longer than most of your necklaces and her closet is filled with shirts and shirts with all sorts of odd angles and gatherings. And of course she wants her bridal party to show that style to the world. If only she realized that not everyone can pull off her unique style.

Themed Weddings

I had a lot of personal conflict before I posted this because I have always been amazed with well done themed weddings, but after reading a lot of reviews and posts on them, I feel that I would be gipping people by not putting a few of the less well done themes in this mash up. Most of these dresses can be bought at various vendors online.  

Just Bad Colors

Brides tend to forget that their favorite color may not look good on everyone or that there two favorite colors really don't match at all. Ladies, unless everyone around you agrees that it's a good idea for your particular wedding, stay away from the neons, burnt oranges, blacks, HOT pinks and sewer browns. 


I hope you had a few laughs, I know I did.

On another note, I no way own or claim to own the pictures in the mash up.


No comments:

Post a Comment