Friday, July 26, 2013

Bridal Swag

I've been told that I should switch from blogging to vlogging (video blogging) to gain a larger audience.
This made me do some research on current bridal vlogs and sadly there isn't that many of them that are really good.

But I did find a bunch of general wedding videos on swagbucks that I thought I would share one every now and then! I wish I could just link the player to play the video here, but here is the link on How to have a stressfree wedding day

For those of you who don't know what Swagbucks are, you're losing out. Swagbucks is an online community where you get points for doings things you already do like use a search engine, watch funny online videos, play games, shop, take polls and so much more. Once you get those points you can redeem them for cool things like amazon.com gift cards. I recently got a $50 restaurant gift certificate, a new wii remote and nunchuck, and a few things for my dog all for less than $20 because of my swag points and daily deals they offer on the site.

I don't know about you, but if I could save by buying my invites and thank you cards online why not just get them even cheaper with a site like this! Earn points just by watching the wedding videos!

Sign up HERE! And you will directly linked to me and I can help you earn even more swagbucks!

Happy Savings!
-The Southside Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment