Saturday, October 12, 2013

Swag Your Wedding!

Search & Win


For those of you who don't know what Swagbucks is, you're missing out. It's a real, no scam, no spam, online community that really works. You earn points for using their search engine, watching real cool videos (they have a ton a wedding topics as well as a lot of other cool things), voting in polls, taking surveys, using their amazing coupons in stores and so much more. Then you can redeem these points for various things, my personal favorite is the $5 amazon gift card for only 450 pts.

Now I know what you're thinking, what's the catch?

In order to get points, you actually have to do the things. You get a point every day for voting in the poll, checking to see if you have surveys, and going through one of the NOSO offers. There are also daily codes in their blog which are worth 7-15 pts.

What I do is leave the SwagTV on in the background while I'm working, so that way I can multitask. I also am addicted to a bunch of swag games which also earn you points. You really don't have to be on ALL day, but stopping on a few times a day really helps.

Now think about it, doing things you do everyday, just via this site, can save you some serious cash on your wedding, why NOT sign up?!

Right now I redeemed some points for amazon cards to get a new wii remote, nunchuck and game (zumba for the wii, I caught the fever) and all I did was the things I mentioned above.

So while you're at work, chilling at home, or just in between your assignments
Click on the banner and sign up and lets earn some points together!!



Search & Win
Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment